Monday, May 5, 2008

Cuatros in West Austin on 24th near UT and Lamar













I liked this place mainly because it was a new place in an area that is ever changing and expanding in Austin. They have remodeled and transformed Bongo's into a Eat and Drink Haven although I don't recommend you do either, too much. A Coffee Shop should soon follow in the Historical Building that housed the first two black newspapers in Austin in the Wheatsville Neighborhood. Long live Austin History and check out the additional parking gained by obtaining the building next door. At least stop by during a slow period and get a beer. Tell them I sent you. I met one of the managers when I stopped in here and he seemed like a very decent guy. I wish there were more very decent guys and gals in the world because I'm one of them and we are few, although I know many. http://youtube.com/watch?v=EiWB2DhZCgA

No comments: