Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dog and Duck Pub on Gudalupe near UT in Austin






This place has been around for most of the time I have lived here. It does a pretty good business and serves pub food like you might find in England or Ireland. They have had the Celtic Music Festival in their parking lot many times in the past and the place gets packed. It is a homey relaxing atmosphere and a little bit upscale from most of the joints I go too. It's a little pricey but so else is everything in world these days. I especially like the outdoor patio beer garden to the side of the building. It's nice and shady and could hold a bunch of my friends, if I had a bunch of friends. Of course, if I offer to buy the beer I can find plenty of acquaintances who would claim to be my friend. It's a thought. http://www.dogandduckpub.com/

No comments: